Product Management Dept. Administrator
|Benefits:||Yes, please see Benefits Tab above|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Reporting to the Director of Product Management, this newly-created position supports administrative and internal processes of the Product Management Department. |
Other team members manage their assigned component groups and supplier relationships.
- Administration of internal processes such as customer/operations/engineering initiated change orders.
- Administration of supplier interactions such as quotes for materials, RFPs, NDAs, samples.
- Data entry and reporting using internal quoting and ERP systems, including part and product information updates, cost refreshes, demand forecasts etc.
- Maintains online product information repository that contains marketing materials such as datasheets, presentations and technical documentation
- Schedules meetings with suppliers and technology partners.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2+ years working experience in product management or Operations administrative role
- 2+ years experience with ERP systems
- Organized multitasker with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with internal departments and external partners
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.